Friday, January 2, 2015

Yay for 2015!


Happy New Year!

I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling 2015. (Lame swiftie joke…moving on) I love the start of a new year. A new year means a new start, meeting new people, and having new goals. I’ve always seemed to give up on my New Year’s resolutions by the time it was March, but this year everything feels different. I feel more determined. I feel like I can actually do something this year, like I’m on the verge of a breakthrough. That’s why I’ve decided to overcome one of my biggest fears, and start my Youtube channel.

That’s right, guys.

 I’m going to be a Youtuber.

I’ve never really understood why people are so obsessed with making and watching Youtbue videos. But hey, if it’s what the people want, I’m in. I've actually been getting more into it. Shout out to ItsMyRayeRaye. I love her so much just omg. Thanks for representing us curly girls and being gorg.

Anyways.

I have a lot of new and exciting projects coming up this year. I can’t tell you about those yet, but I promise they’ll be amazing. So simply my New Year’s resolution for 2015, is to start doing something with my life. Stop being scared of what might happen, and just do it. Because fear is just an illusion. I’m going to start making videos and putting my messages out there. I’m going to start writing more than I usually do. I am going to start living a better life. I really want to change to world and do something with the message I have. I’ve always pushed to have myself heard, but this year, I’m going to push even harder. I just know that this year is going to be amazing. It’s going to be MY year. And you should make it your year too. Why not chase after your dreams? It’s fun. ^-^

Plus, I’m going to be 17 this year, and that’s like really old, (not really but ya know) so I need to do something now. I don’t want to just be getting my message out there when I’m married to Calum Hood with three kids or something. I want to make a change now. People aren’t going to just stop being bullied. So I can’t just chill out and relax all day, every day for the rest of my life. What kind of person would I be if I just stood by and watched all these kids and teenagers commit suicide and self harm, when I have the tools to help them? I’d be the biggest jerkface on the planet, that’s what I’d be.

I know this is super short blog, but don’t worry. I have all year to make up for it.

What about you? What’s your New Year’s resolution(s)?

And no matter what happens this year, always remember you’re perfect. Perfectly you.

No comments:

Post a Comment